Saturday, December 26, 2009

Helllo Blogosphere!

Originally, I intended to use this account just so I could view a close friend's blog. Then, I somehow found myself thinking of having my own blog as well..to exercise that writing muscle. And so after an eternity of contemplation, "The Pink Tie Affair" was born.

Why the name, you may ask. I was asking my friend what to name my blog when I saw our picture where I was wearing a white tie. I then decided to change to the color pink instead. Why? Because I "swing" that way. That is the only reason.

And so I invite you to have a glimpse in the not-so-interesting life of Mr. Pink Tie.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Mr. Pink Tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging arena. hope to be friends with you.

    you have a nice blog title here, eh. keep it up! i will always read you. mind if i follow you and put you on my reads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Andrei, sure thing. thanks for the welcome! I'll follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete