Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Haircut

I just had a haircut a while ago. Although I'm very appreciative that my mom paid for my cut, I would appreciate it more if she'd stop insisting on me copying the hair of someone else. Here's what happened:

Me: *prepares photos of the hairstyle he wants, prints them out and shows the hairstylist*
Kaya ba kung Faux Hawk?
Hairstylist: Sure. Kaya yan.
Mom: Wag yan. Yung kay Richard Poon!! *snatches the printout*
Me: Yung Faux Hawk na lang. *snatches the printout back*
Mom: Yung kay Richard Poon na lang. *snatches the printout again*
Me: ...

It's a good thing the hairstylist followed my request. Yes mumsie, I get it that I may look like Richard Poon. And I know you're a fan. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Mr. Poon. It's just that I would like to look a bit different. Maybe someone like...


(or at least the hair for that matter..)

6 comments:

  1. i wanna see you before schools starts!! :D wait wait, you going on tuesday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i can't :( I thought we wouldn't have any til after new year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that reminds me of my mom back when i still tied my hair in a ponytail. At least now we agree that we both like my head shaved =)

    Cool we've just both started blogging this December. We're batchmates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom-son relationships spook me. really.

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Johnny Cursive: Hello fellow batchmate! =)

    @Andrei: they can be quite a handful sometimes right? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete